Tuesday, July 31, 2012

no love no glory

It's a shorter story, no love no glory. Forgotten post the moment of madness, replayed over and over again in the corners of my mind. Thoughts are such random beings, they come and go. But the one that really stays for too long matters the most. Or maybe it troubles you the most. But it's so hard to get rid of it. 

Why did I do it? I don't know. I have no answer. the troublemaker and the soother, both are my friends. I am the elusive one, the betrayer, the cunning fox, the bounty hunter and the lonesome observer.So many classified secrets that sometimes I wonder -- if I break, will I spill it all? 

No, I can't keep on doing this. I need to find a way from this trepidation. It's killing me over. Why am I such a loser in love? Attracting the wrong kind of men, attracting the wrong kind of advances. Cunning wolves were always attracted to bitches,  more than dogs.

No comments: